peony, tulip, hydrangea,locust, magnolia
peony: what’s your favorite hot beverage?
- i really love hot chocolate because it’s a classic. i’ve completed my white girl aesthetic by walking around in fall/winter with my sweater and knee socks and boots with a hot cup of coffee in my hand. i loathe tea with all of my heart so anything that’s not that.
tulip: for your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- i’m not a huge fan of overly sweet things so vanilla is my favorite type of cake. i generally don’t like icing so just the plain, barely there icing is good enough for me. i actually really love cake as long as it’s not too sugary for me to stomach.
hydrangea: starbucks order?
- my white girl aesthetic but for the hot beverages, i usually just get the white mocha with soymilk (i’m lactose intolerant) with an extra pump or the pumpkin spice or the peppermint mocha. i usually don’t order hot chocolate from starbucks because i c….an just make that myself. for cold drinks, i like the vanilla bean or the white chocolate iced frappe.
locust: what was your favorite book as a child?
- there was this one book that started with a p but it was about a group of sisters who went on summer vacation and it was really cute. there are so many childhood books that i still read today but off the top of my head: harry potter, peppermints in the attic, etc.
magnolia: favorite kind of candy?
- anything sour and not chocolate